Monday, January 26, 2009

Our Sweet Ryker

Ryker is such a thoughtful kid. This picture was taken a few days before Christmas when I caught him shoveling the driveway without being asked. This morning when I got back from taking Gavin to school he was outside shoveling again.  


As a mother there are a lot of times when I look at my kids and think about all the things I haven't taught them or the things I didn't mean to teach them which, unfortunately, they learned anyway. But on days like today I think maybe I did something right.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

He is such a good kid. All your kids are good. What a good mom you are!!!!

Bryan and Michelle Pack said...

That's impressive. Kids are incredible at what the suck up that we don't realize. You've done something really well!

Carrie said...

I just luvs me some Ryker!

Rachel said...

What a nice kid! Is shovelling part of the garbage service?

Melissa said...

I love little moments like this!

Baltzers said...

What a good kid! I'll bet that just melted your heart. I was just thinking the other day that I want my kids to stay little forever. I am not looking forward to the teenage years.

Kelly and Megan said...

Hey Kaci! I found your blog through Rachel. I hope you don't mind! Your family has grown so much! I remember I had Gavin in primary when he was 4! Crazy. What a cute family!