Monday, February 16, 2009

Las Vegas Escape

Click to play Girl's Vegas Trip 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Back in January, Mom found an awesome rate on flights to Vegas, so we decided it was time for a sisters get together. Karen, Katie and I got to fly down (I LOVE flying!) and hang out with KeriAnne for a few days. We went shopping, ate lots of yummy & fattening food, scrapbooked, quizzed each other, talked seriously and laughed hysterically. Here are a few things that you may hear us say, (which you won't understand because you weren't there) but, I predict, we will be laughing about for years to come:

"Dr. Wilkinson's Office..."

"This is NOT watermelon chapstick!"

"I'm sorry?" followed by "It's okay."

"Cynasha, Lyn Rae, Taythea & AnnLee"

"I know how you hate a hole there."

"Want me to pierce you?"

"You want ketchup with your Frosty?"

The Krispy Kreme lady hates us, but we sure think we are funny (especially Karen).

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love being with my sisters! I have no idea what those quotes mean to you, but I just imagine me with my sisters, and I laugh anyway. Cute pages, too.

Cori said...

So fun! You guys are so lucky to have each other. I have no idea what it is like to hang out with your very own sister.
Could you PLEASE adopt me?

The Christman's said...

Looks like you had so much fun. You're definitely lucky to have sisters to enjoy this with, but I'm sure you all ready know that.
P.S. Who is that random guy in the pic? Maybe he's auditioning to join the group.

Megan D. said...

You girls are so cute. It looks like you had a fun time. :)