Monday, January 19, 2009

Scrapbook Blog

Clearly this blogging thing has me addicted. Now I have to have a blog for my scrapbook pages. What a freak! I also started a blog for Saige called Saige's Pages, where she can post her own creations. She's getting pretty good at scrapbooking. I still help her some, but she comes up with some pretty creative layout ideas all by herself.

I made a New Year's Resolution to scrapbook once a week, so that I can use up the ever growing stash of paper, embellishments, etc. in my crap room (oops, I meant scrap room). This is my attempt to make myself keep that resolution. Saige and I decided that with church being at 9:00 in the morning we can scrapbook on Sunday afternoons. We'll see how it goes. 



3 comments:

Cori said...

yep....addicted. (but I get it!)

Tasha said...

As soon as you figure out how to be more organized with the scrapbooking saga let me know!! I used to be in a group where we would acually make the pages and trade so all we had to do was put the pics on! Did that help...NOPE! I still have all of them...without pictures!! So cute what your doing with Saige!

The Christman's said...

You definitely are a freak but I LOVE IT! I must admit that I'm a scrap booking freak myself. My husband is building me my own craft room & I can't wait til it's finished!