Thursday, July 31, 2008

Baseball



Gavin finally finished his baseball season. They played hard, but struggled. They ended up in a Super League tournament and that totally sucked for the team! Gavin had a pretty great last game, considering. The team lost 16 (or so) to 0, which wasn't cool, but Gavin caught 6 fly balls out in center field. They played a total of 4 innings, so Gavin made 1/2 of the outs! Totally awesome! He was also one of 2 boys to get on base, though neither of them made it home. Trent & I are so proud of him. He worked hard, did his best and had fun. What more could a parent ask for? He finished up just in time to go to his first scout camp, which is where he is now. 




Finals are looming in the near future for me. I can't wait to be finished with Chemistry. I'm sure that Trent is anxious for that time as much or more than I am. (I whine and complain about it a LOT.) My new semester starts on August 20th. Not much of a break, but I'm getting closer to my goal, so I guess we'll survive.

1 comments:

Greg said...

Gavin played great this year. It was fun to see his improvement from a couple of years ago until now. I hope he sticks with baseball for some time to come.